AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
1900 University Avenue, Austin, Texas 78705
April 25, 2014 7 PM— 12 AM
The Christian Homeschool Formal is an event designed to give homeschooled high schoolers a special formal evening of their own, where they can dine with friends and dance to wonderful music, creating memories to last a lifetime. This event is well chaperoned and conducive to students coming by themselves or with friends. This event should create treasured memories and provide them with life skills in the social graces.
This event is open only to homeschooled students and their invited guests.
|All students are required to attend dance classes. You will choose your class on your registration form. Dance class payment (see Dance class page) will not be required until dance classes begin.
- Friday, April 25, 2014
- 7:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
- AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
- Early registration: You may register any time after your grade level registration opens. Register according to expected graduation year.
Seniors only 1/13/14 –1/19/14 11th-12th 1/20/14-1/26/14 10th-12th 1/27/14-2/2/14 9th-12th 2/3/14-2/28/14
- March 1-8--we are still taking registrations for guys only!
- $75.00 per person includes dinner and dessert, parking not included
- NEW: Must be 14 as of Sept. 1, 2013.
- Registration for 2014 is CLOSED.
Registration for the formal is complete only after submission of your online registration form (click here
) and mailed payment with this parent student agreement form (click here
). Make checks out to Terri Miller.
You will receive an email when all registration is complete and placed on the list at that time. We will send a second, confirmation email to confirm your attendance as soon as is possible.
Please save your confirmation card to bring the night of the formal.
|Any questions may be directed to:
Patti Wendlandt or Terri Miller at