2018 Formal Theme
Beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!” ~ Isaiah 52:7 NIV
Event Venue: AT&T Education and Conference Center
1900 University Avenue
Austin, Texas 78705
Event Date: Friday, April 27, 2018
Everyone should arrive at 5:15 pm for check-in and portraits.
Order of Events:
Check-in: 5:15PM – 6:45 PM
Seating: 6:45 PM – 6:55 PM
Dinner: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Dancing: 8:15PM – Midnight
Registration fee includes sales tax, dinner and dessert. Parking is not included.
Tuition is $65.00 including sales tax per person.
All attendees of the Christian Homeschool Formal are required to attend five 1.5-hour dance lessons over five weeks. Dance lessons are half the fun of Formal! You will learn several styles of partner dancing, plus line dances, that you will do the night of Formal. This is a memorable experience with your friends and a great chance to meet new people.
Dance class tuition includes five 1.5-hour classes and must be paid in full by March 1, 2018. Make-up classes are REQUIRED for missed classes. A Senior Refresher option is available for students who have already attended Formal three times.
- Registration fee is $90.00 including sales tax per person.
- Registration fee must be paid in full to hold your spot at the formal
- You must be 14 years old as of SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 to register!
- You must be no older than 19 years old as of APRIL 27, 2018 to register!
Wait List Registration for the 2018 Formal starts:
- January 22, 2018 for 2018 Graduating Seniors ONLY
- January 29, 2018 for General Registration
If you register earlier than the assigned date for your grade level, your wait list spot will be cancelled automatically.