Our preferred tuxedo provider is Men’s Wearhouse
As this is a formal event, formal men’s attire (a tuxedo) is preferred. The Christian Homeschool Formal offers a discounted basic rental package for formal wear with Men’s Wearhouse. Registrants will receive an email with details, and discount coupons will be handed out at dance lessons. Please bring your coupon to Men’s Wearhouse when selecting and being measured for a tuxedo. The coupon provides a discount on a basic tuxedo rental package. Upgrades to some accessories or a different style of tuxedo will cost extra. If renting a tuxedo is cost prohibitive, men may wear a formal suit (no novelty suits, please) with a tie.
11200 Lakeline Mall Drive F-13
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Barton Creek Square
2901 Capitol of TX Hwy
Austin, TX 78746
Gateway Square Shopping Center
9503 Research Blvd, Ste 650
Austin, TX 78759
6406 North IH 35 #2375
Austin, TX 78752
Dance Class Guidelines
- Casual, clean, lightweight, comfortable clothes are appropriate.
- Shorts must be at least fingertip length.
- Proper undergarments must be worn and must not show.
- No bare midriffs, bare backs, sheer tops, plunging necklines, or shirts with open sides. Beware of very loose tops that reveal too much when spinning, or shirts that are too short when you raise your arms.
- If you choose to wear an oversize T-shirt, please make sure your shorts are still visible.
- No flip flops or slides. Wear sturdy, comfortable shoes that will not fall off while dancing backwards. Feel free to wear the shoes you want to wear at Formal to break them in and test them out.
- Practice good hygiene. Wear deodorant and please do not come directly from sports events without cleaning up first.